11.01.2007

Hi there! It was only a matter of time before I broke down and created a blog! This will be our new space on the web where you can see photos of the kids, and whatever random things I decide to post. I will try my hardest to keep this updated, but we all know how that goes don't we?? The other BabyJellyBeans website will be cancelled soon, so update your bookmarks!

This blog looks pretty BLAH right now, but I will start making it pretty as soon as I can! For now, enjoy some Halloween pictures of the kids! Anna was a "mean witch" in her own words, and Ethan picked out a Woody costume since he loves the movie Toy Story. The thumbnails are a decent size, but if you want to see them larger, just click on the photo! Thanks for visiting and don't forget to leave a comment!

No comments: