7.20.2008

Free Paper Pack

I designed some scrapbooking stuff to apply for a designer call at Catscrap.com as a designer. I was not picked, but received very encouraging words from the women there. They loved my work, but they wanted a larger portfolio of work to see, and I just don't have it yet. Maybe when life slows down I will have time to pursue this some more. I am still freelancing with a web design firm called Belniak Media, selling and designing custom birth announcements online at Reliable Photo, and of course taking care of my family! Next month, and September and October I will be the proud mom of a 3 year old and a 4 year old! Then Anna turns 5 the end of October. I still can't believe I'm about to have a 3 and 5 year old. Two and 4 just sounds so much younger to me.

I'm going to offer this paper pack for free. It's called "Juicy" because it reminds me of watermelon.
(Sorry, no longer available!)

I'm putting a preview up of my very first, real kit, called Nature Kid. It's a great kit for girls or boys, and the papers have a ton of texture. I'm thinking about offering it for sale here on my blog, for very cheap, like a buck or so......just as soon as I figure out how to do that! HA! I had a lot of fun designing this, especially the papers. Elements are real challenge for me. It's unreal how time consuming it is!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your Juicy paper pack is delish!! Thanks for sharing it, and for linking to it on my blog! Happy Monday...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! ~ahem~ making a plug for my site here...we are having a designer competition at www.digitalscrapgarden.com/parlor! Come and check it out... your designs are gorgeous.... Oh, btw, so is your blog! Have a great day... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fabulous freebie paper pack - it's so pretty! I love your new kit and would buy it anytime! Welcome to the wonderful world of designing!!! It is very time consuming, but worth it to me!! Love your blog - your layouts are so fresh and sweet and your photos are AWESOME!!! Love your vacation photos - such great landscape shots and cutie patootie kids!

Debb Cozzi said...

Your designs are lovely! Keep at it and I'm sure that some lucky store will ask you to be part of their crew in no time at all!

Debbie said...

Thank you so much-these papers are beautiful!

NeldaBelle said...

Luscious and aptly named set of papers--they did remind me of light summer juices. Love your work and I hope you will continue to design since you are obviously talented!

Dixi said...

Your Nature Kid kit is GORGEOUS! You definitely have a great career in designing ahead of you, although anyone could tell you have an eye for design just by looking at your layouts! Sorry the catscrap thing didn't work out for you I think you would have been a perfect fit!